Submission deadline for the online application: 31st May 2016 at 12.00 a.m. (Italian time)
The aim of the Programme is to use a high-level teaching and research path to train persons of high scientific and professional profile who are just as able to successfully enter:
- National and International public and private research institutions.
- Organisations and companies working with advanced technologies in the field of plant biotechnology and crop production.
- Organisations and companies working in the organisation and planning of sustainable agriculture at a farm and territorial level.
The PhD in Agrobiosciences is a three-year Programme structured in 2 curricula:
- Genomics and crop production: Plant biotechnologies; Plant genetics and physiology; Plant genomics; Crop production sciences; Advanced technologies in horticulture; Quality of crop production.
- Agriculture, Environment and Landscape: Agroecology; Organic, integrated or low-input farming; Functional biodiversity in agroecosystems; Landscape agronomy; Multi-criteria analysis of food and non-food cropping systems; Agro-environmental analysis of cropping systems; Multifunctional agriculture; Interaction between farming-territory-landscape.