Info and admission
Our courses are organized into two faculties:
The Faculty of Social Sciences provides graduate and undergraduate courses in:
- Economics and Management,
- Political Sciences.
The Faculty of Experimental Sciences provides graduate and undergraduate courses in:
- Agricultural Sciences and Biotechnology,
- Medical Sciences,
- Industrial and Information Engineering.
- The Sant’Anna School of Advanced Studies admits a limited number of honors students through a highly competitive process organized into two phases.
- The first phase includes a pre-test, which generally takes place on two alternative dates during late spring and late summer. Honors Students must attain a minimum score on the pre-test in order to advance to the final phase. The final phase, consisting of written and oral tests, is generally scheduled during the first two weeks of September.
- The rules for applying and the number of openings are published at the beginning of every year on the Sant’Anna School of Advanced Studies website.
- For further information, please visit the webpage in Italian, for the subject of interest (Economics and Management, Law, Political Sciences, Agricultural Sciences and Biotechnology, Medical Sciences or Industrial and Information Engineering).
- There are currently 50 undergraduate openings at the Sant’Anna School.