Organs and Administration
International Advisory Board
The International Advisory Board (IAB) supports the strategic development of the Sant’Anna School of Advanced Studies, especially with drafting the Strategic Plan and the Three-Year Plan.
The IAB was set up by the Academic Senate in April 2008. It consists of at least six members, all of international fame and reputation, with a sound background in research and in managing academic institutions, and / or who hold or have held top positions in public or private institutions with an international reach.
- Patrick Aebischer – EPFL (Ecole Polytechnique de Lausanne), Switzerland
- Dirk Inzè – VIB, Belgium
- Barbara Casadei – University of Oxford, England
- Joseph Weiler – NYU/ LAW (New York University School of Law) U.S.A.
- Bart Verspagen - UNU MERIT (United Nations University), The Netherlands
- Bart van Looy - KU Leuven, Belgium
- Brigid Laffan - EUI (European University Institute) Italy