Sant’Anna Convent and Cloister of St. Gerolamo
The main campus of Sant’ Anna School is located in the building of the ex convent Sant’Anna, a fourteenth-century benedictine feminine monastery, suppressed in 1786 by Pietro Leopoldo. Inside the cloister walls are housed lecture halls and offices. The cloister is adorned with traces of frescoes and portion of a pillar of the thirteenth-century.
The cloister is the centre of the School, now surrounded by green trees with a great view to the nineteenth-century square of Martiri della Libertà (best known as Santa Caterina square), where the famous statue of Pietro Leopoldo overlooks the city.
The Office of the Rector, the Office of the Managing Director, Lecture Halls, a few Faculty Offices, Administration Offices and the Library are located in the headquarters.