First Level Master's Diploma
Human Rights and Conflict Management
The tuition fee for the full Master Programme is 7500,00 Euro. It covers the following:
- Academic and tutorial costs
- Didactic material (mainly in electronic format)
- Participation in seminars and field trips
- Access to the School library
- Access to the computer rooms
- Lunch on lesson/exam days
Travel, accommodation and all other expenses are the responsibility of each participant.
Scholarship and Financial Assistance
1) The Master Programme offers two tuition fee waivers of €4.000,00, one to the EU participant who receives the highest score out of the selection of EU candidates and one to the non EU participant who receives the highest score out of the first round of selection.
2) Depending on financial availability, a limited number of tuition fee reductions will be granted to citizens of NON-OECD countries who are eligible for release of a visa for Italy. Eligible applicants shall fill in the appropriate section of the application form. Applications for financial assistance will receive consideration only in connection with completed applications for admission to the Master in Human Rights and Conflict Management. Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna reserves the right to determine the amount of each scholarship and the awarding criteria.