Admissions, Recruitments & Tenders
PhD in Agrobiosciences
Application deadline extended to June, 18th 2019 at 12.00 p.m. (Midday Italian time)
Title evaluation: July, 17th 2019
Interview: July, 22nd 2019
The aim of the Programme is to apply innovative teaching and research methodologies to train brilliant and highly motivated young researchers to successfully undertake activities in:
- National and International public and private research institutions.
- Organizations and enterprises leaders in the field of plant biotechnology and crop production.
- Organizations and enterprises working on the organization and planning of sustainable agriculture at a farm and territorial level.
The PhD in Agrobiosciences is a three-year Programme structured in 2 curricula:
- Genomics and crop production: Plant biotechnologies; Plant genetics and physiology; Plant genomics; Crop production sciences; Advanced technologies in horticulture; Quality of crop production.
- Agriculture, Environment and Landscape: Agroecology; Organic, integrated or low-input farming; Functional biodiversity in agroecosystems; Landscape agronomy; Multi-criteria analysis of food and non-food cropping systems; Agro-environmental analysis of cropping systems; Multifunctional agriculture; Interaction between farming-territory-landscape.
Positions and grants
5 Positions with Scholarships
In addition, n. 1 Marie Skłodowska Curie scholarship position is reserved for candidates who successfully participated in the application for 1 Marie Curie fellowship for early-stage researchers (ESRs) in the framework of the MARSoluT program
Details on how to apply:
Deadline for the online application: May, 31st, 2019 Application deadline extended to 15.06.2019.
Please note: candidates applying for the ESR6 MARSoluTposition – have also to submit the online application to the PhD in Agrobiosciences
Should additional funds becoming available before the beginning of the, the number of positions may be increased.
Beginning of the PhD Programme: October 1st, 2019