Admissions, Recruitments & Tenders
PHD IN AGROBIOSCIENCES
Submission deadline for the online application: June, 4th 2020 at 12.00 p.m. (Noon - Italian time)
Evaluation Title : June, 26th 2020
Interview: July, 1st 2020 - starting from 10.30 a.m. (Italian Time)
The aim of the Programme is to apply innovative teaching and research methodologies to train brilliant and highly motivated young researchers to successfully undertake activities in:
- National and International public and private research institutions.
- Organizations and enterprises leaders in the field of plant biotechnology and crop production.
- Organizations and enterprises working on the organization and planning of sustainable agriculture at a farm and territorial level.
The PhD in Agrobiosciences is a three-year Programme structured in 2 curricula:
- Genomics and crop production: Plant biotechnologies; Plant genetics and physiology; Plant genomics; Crop production sciences; Advanced technologies in horticulture; Quality of crop production.
- Agriculture, Environment and Landscape: Agroecology; Organic, integrated or low-input farming; Functional biodiversity in agroecosystems; Landscape agronomy; Multi-criteria analysis of food and non-food cropping systems; Agro-environmental analysis of cropping systems; Multifunctional agriculture; Interaction between farming-territory-landscape.
Positions and grants
5 Positions with Scholarships
Should additional funds becoming available before the beginning of the, the number of positions may be increased.
Beginning of the PhD Programme: October 1st, 2020
Information: +39 050.882604