4th HBP Student Conference on Interdisciplinary Brain Research
The 4th HBP Student Conference on Interdisciplinary Brain Research will take place in the Headquarters of Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna (21-23 January 2020). The workshop is managed by the Medical University Innsbruck.
The human brain is such a complex system that it can only be understood by combining knowledge and practices from multiple scientific fields. The 4th HBP Student Conference provides an open forum for the exchange of new ideas among young researchers working across various aspects of science relevant to the Human Brain Project (HBP). The conference offers a space for extensive scientific dialogue, both intra- and interdisciplinary, among peers and faculty through a variety of discussion sessions, lectures and social events.
The number of participants is limited.
- Claudia Casellato (Università di Pavia, Italia)
- Dominik Kutra (EMBL Heidelberg, Germania)
- Alberto Mazzoni (Istituto di BioRobotica, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna, Italia)
- Julia Guiomar Niso Galàn (Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, Spagna)
- Andrew Rowley (University of Manchester, UK)
- Tilo Schwalger (Forschungszentrum Jülich, Germania)
- Dieter Sturma (Forschungszentrum Jülich, Germania)
- Huifang Wang (Aix-Marseille University, Francia)
From 21.01.2020 To 23.01.2020
From 08:00 to 20:00