Scuola superiore sant'anna
Luca Bardi became Managing Director of Sant’Anna School of Advanced Studies on 1 January 2013.
He has been member of ANVUR (National Agency for the Evaluation of the University and Research Systems) Advisory Board acting as appointed representative of CODAU (National Association of University CEO & Managers) from 2011 to 2015.
Before moving to Sant’Anna School he held the position of:
- General Manager and Administrative Director of the International School of Advanced Studies of Trieste
- Director of Politecnico di Milano Research and Records Department
- Director of University of Padova Library Service
- Managing Director
- Substitute President Office of Disciplinary Proceedings
- Institute of Law, Politics and Development Board
- Institute of Management Board
- Institute of Life Sciences Board