ERGO Srl is the first spin off company of the Sant’Anna School of Advanced Studies of Pisa to be approved by the school’s Academic Senate that specialises in consultancy work focusing on the environmental management of businesses and local areas.
The company was founded in late 2006 on the initiative of four university professors and four researchers from the Sant’Anna School of Pisa with more than ten years’ experience in the field of environmental management and support to public administration to implement Environmental and Safety Management Systems, the promotion of Product and Manufacturing Standards, Territorial and Environmental Marketing and Energy Planning.
ERGO Srl bases its know-how on a network of legal-financial and technical-scientific expertise developed within the scope of the Sant’Anna School of Advanced Studies of Pisa, capable of providing qualified interdisciplinary services to deal with the complex issues of sustainability at 360°.
October 2013 saw the founding of ERGO Iberia SL, 49% of which is owned by ERGO Srl and 51% by Federico Merlo, with its offices in Barcelona, Spain. ERGO Iberia addresses its activities mainly to the markets in Spain and Latin-America, providing specific consultancy services to businesses and public Authorities.
- Support for achieving environmental certification of product and processes,
- Specific solution for Oil&Gas
- Energy planning, management and auditing and promotion of renewable energy
- Support for Greenhouse gas emission management
- Airport sustainability strategy and solutions
- Developing Green marketing plans, Environmental and social communication reporting
- Support for policy and environmental impact assessment procedures,
- Support to local authority environmental services subject to planning and regulation
- Auditing and monitoring activities
- Training plan for management and operatives