Deadline for application submission: 14.06.2023 (Noon) (CEST)
The reference letters can be uploaded by Professors until three days after the deadline (June 17th, 2023 at 12:00 p.m. Midday).
Only in case of technical problems, the letters can be sent directly by professors to the following email address:
See the following site for further information: http://www.phdinlaw.santannapisa.it/
Calendar of the selection:
Preselection: 19th, June 2023
Titles evaluation: 27th June 2023
Interview: 30th June 2023 (online)
The list of admitted candidates to the interview will be online after the titles evaluation. The admitted candidates will be contacted by email.
Responsibilities of beneficiaries of Scholarships funded under MD 117/23 and MD 118/23. Read the document
Number of positions available
- 4 positions with scholarship funded by Scuola (Open to all provenance candidates: at least 1 of them is however reserved for candidates who obtained their qualification at non-Italian University);
- 2 positions funded by the European Union – NextGenerationEU, under the National Recovery and Resilience Plan (PNRR), Mission 4, Component 1, Investment 4.1, in compliance with Ministerial Decree n. 118/2023, and focusing on the areas of interest of the PNRR:
Smart, sustainable and inclusive growth
Social and territorial cohesion
Health and economic, social and institutional resilience
Policies for the new generations, children and young people
- 1 postion funded by the European Union – NextGenerationEU, under the National Recovery and Resilience Plan (PNRR), Mission 4, Component 1, Investment 4.1, in compliance with Ministerial Decree n. 118/2023, and focusing on the topic “Public Administration”
The research project should:
- examine the normative framework of one or more fields of action of the Public Administration and offer an innovative interpretation of it with reference to the corresponding policy
- or propose innovative instruments of governance with reference to policy sectors, taking account of the involved multiple levels, sub-State, State, European and International and of the opportunities generated by new information and communication technologies.
More information in attachments