Scuola superiore sant'anna
Born in Barletta (BT), 1993
- October 2017: Admission to the PhD programme in Biorobotics, The BioRobotics Institute - Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna.
- October 2017: Master of Science in Bionics Engineering, University of Pisa & Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna.
- Curriculum Biorobotics
- Thesis Tile: "Design, development and experimental validation of a novel assistive strategy for assisting workers in load lifting tasks", Supervirsors: Prof. Nicola Vitiello, Dr. Simona Crea
- September 2015: Admission to the first class of M.Sc. in Bionics Engineering, University of Pisa & Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna
- July 2015: Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Engineering, Polythecnic University of Turin
Contributo su Rivista
- Chen, Baojun; Grazi, Lorenzo; Lanotte, Francesco; Vitiello, Nicola; Crea, Simona
A real-time lift detection strategy for a hip exoskeleton
11 FRONTIERS IN NEUROROBOTICS (2018)
Volume nr. : 12
Issue nr. : 1