Admissions, Recruitments & Tenders
Call for admission to the PhD in Emerging Digital Technologies
Deadline for application submission: 15.06.2017 1:00 p.m. (Italian time)
The PhD Programme in Emerging Digital Technologies is a full-time, mandatory attendance three-year programme with an interdisciplinary approach, which provides an exhaustive training path with structured teaching and supervised research activities with a view to producing an original thesis to discuss in a public examination.
In line with the standards of excellence pursued by the School, the objective of the programme is to train a professional figure able to successfully integrate in both national and international public and private research facilities and in companies manufacturing products or service providers operating in the field of communication, information and perception technologies.
For further information:
Number of positions available
6 positions with scholarship, funded by Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna divided among the curricula as follows:
- curriculum Embedded Systems: 2 positions
- curriculum Photonic Technologies: 2 positions
- curriculum Perceptual Robotics: 2 positions
Furthermore, before the beginning of the Course, on the basis of specific agreements following positions may be activated:
- positions dedicated to specific industrial research activities, in partnership with organisations and private companies;
- positions intended for apprenticeship contracts, pursuant to article 11 of Italian Ministerial Decree no. 45/2013 and article 5 of Italian Legislative Decree 167/2011 (High-level Apprenticeship PhD);
- positions reserved for employees of companies which perform research and development activities, pursuant to article 11 of Italian Ministerial Decree no. 45/2013 (Industrial PhD).
- positions reserved to foreign recipients of scholarship.
PhD positions mentioned above are reserved for eligible candidates under the provision of a grant or a scholarship, from a public or private sponsor, at least equal to the three years Sant’Anna scholarship (including canteen services, periods out of office and external research activities).
More information in attachments.
Assessment of submitted documentation: within July 03th, 2017
Interview: between July 10th and July 14th, 2017
Final ranking list of eligible applicants: within July 31th, 2017