Admissions, Recruitments & Tenders
PhD in Agrobiosciences
The aim of the Programme is to use a high-level teaching and research path to train persons of high scientific and professional profile who are just as able to successfully enter:
- National and International public and private research institutions.
- Organisations and companies working with advanced technologies in the field of plant biotechnology and crop production.
- Organisations and companies working in the organisation and planning of sustainable agriculture at a farm and territorial level.
The PhD in Agrobiosciences is a three-year Programme structured in 2 curricula:
- Genomics and crop production: Plant biotechnologies; Plant genetics and physiology; Plant genomics; Crop production sciences; Advanced technologies in horticulture; Quality of crop production.
- Agriculture, Environment and Landscape: Agroecology; Organic, integrated or low-input farming; Functional biodiversity in agroecosystems; Landscape agronomy; Multi-criteria analysis of food and non-food cropping systems; Agro-environmental analysis of cropping systems; Multifunctional agriculture; Interaction between farming-territory-landscape.
Submission deadline for the online application: 31st May 2017 at 12.00 a.m. (Italian time)
Publication of the list of candidates selected for interview: by 15thJune 2017
Interviews for candidates: 22nd June 2017 from 9.00 a.m. (Italian Time)
A complete ranking list will be published at:
by 12th July 2017
Positions and grants
6 Positions with Scholarships (1 position is reserved for citizens of NON-EU Countries).
If additional funding becomes available before Programme begin, the number of positions may be increased.
Beginning of the PhD Programme: October 1st , 2017
Information Tel: +39 050.883.182