Admissions, Recruitments & Tenders
Call for admission to the Phd in BioRobotics
Time zone: CEST time (Central European Summer Time)
The test schedule will be published by 28 June 2017
The final ranking will be published by 18 July 2017
Positions available: no. 24
- no. 6 three-year Scholarship funded by Sant’Anna School on research topics of the BioRobotics Institute;
- no. 7 three-year Scholarship funded by the Center for Micro-BioRobotics of the Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia, reserved for research topics in the field of bio inspired soft-robotic and smart materials;
- no. 8 three-year Research Fellowship that will be assigned to eligible candidates who have not been awarded with a scholarship, based on the final ranking.
- no. 1 three-year Scholarship funded by Electrolux Professional on research topic: “Development of robotic solutions to increase productivity in professional appliances for Food Service e Laundry Solutions”.
- no. 2 three-year Scholarship funded by Stazione Zoologica Anton Dohrn on research topics: “Microrobotic system inspired by marine organisms” e “Benthic soft robots inspired by marine organisms”.
The number of Scholarships may increase if sponsorships on specific research projects become available. All information will be posted on this page.
More details in attachments.
Sabrina Patricelli Malizia
Tel.: 050 883136
File PDF - 310 kb
File PDF - 37 kb
File DOC - 439 kb
File PDF - 167 kb