Deadline for application submission
For NON-EU Candidates: March 1, 2022- 11:00 am (CEST)
APPLICATION ON LINE
Assement of application fo non-EU candidates
- WITHIN March 9, 2022;
- March 15, 16 and 17, 2022
Publication of final ranking list of NON EU admitted candidates: within March 25, 2022
For EU Candidates: Within July 28, 2022 - 11:00 am (CEST)
APPLICATION ON LINE
Assessment of application of non-EU candidates
- Within August 5, 2022;
- September 1, 2, 2022
Publication of final ranking list of NON EU admitted candidates: within September 9, 2022
Admission to the Master programme takes place yearly, through a public selection based on titles evaluation and an interview. The number of students for each year is limited to 30:
- 15 positions reserved to non-EU candidates not resident in Italy;
- 15 positions reserved to EU candidates and non-EU candidates residing in Italy.
- Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Engineering, Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Bachelor of Science in other disciplines, only if the B.Sc. includes at least the minimal qualifications in terms of gained credits as detailed in the call.
- Good knowledge of English language, at least corresponding to an intermediate level (B2 Level in the European Framework for foreign languages).
Admission is extended also to applicants that have not graduated yet, and will award the degree no later than December 16, 2022 (EU candidates) or July 28, 2022 (NON-EU candidates).
Candidates may use the following template to prepare the short summary of the B.Sc. Thesis (max 5 pages).
Visit the Masters Degree pages to access information concerning the procedures in place for II Level Honours Courses: Bionics Engineering.
Calls for the competition for the 2022/2023 academic year are now open. The requirements and exams change according to the degree course. The admission tests to the Ordinary Courses of the Second Level are additional to the admission to the Master's Degree course.
You can register for the competitions at the following link, through the online procedure open: sssup.esse3.cineca.it/Home.do