STATUTE AND SCHOOL REGULATIONS
The School, whose origins as a Pisan university are rooted in the legal medical College attached to the Scuola Normale Superiore and the College "Antonio Pacinotti", was formally established with Law no. 41 of 14 February 1987, which ratified the unification of the School of University Studies and Specialization, referred to in Law no. 117 of 7 March, 1967, and the Conservatory of St. Anne, referred to in the Royal Decree no. LXXVIII of 13 February 1908.