Law degree at University of Bologna (2017, vote 110/110) and Erasmus + Program at the Dickson Poon School of Law - King's College London.
Philosophy MA at King's College London (a.a. 2017-2018), particularly focusing on modules regarding Ethics, Applied Ethics and Political Philosophy. Final Dissertation on the ethical implications of the commodification of nature.
From October 2018, PhD in Human Rights and Global Politics at Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna in Pisa (DIRPOLIS Institute - Law, Politics and Development).
Agricultural and Environmental Law, CAP (Common Agricultural Policy), sustainable food systems, Food commons, Commons.
- Co-organizer and panelist at the event "Food Commons in Europe and Beyond" (https://2021food.iasc-commons.org/), at IASC (International Association for the Study of the Commons), 9 December 2021.
- Participation in the Winter School "EU Law and Digital Agriculture", Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna, 15-19 November 2021.
- Panelist at the conference "2021 IASC Land Commons Virtual Conference", 15 September 2021.
- Coordinator, organizer, and panelist of the international scientific conference "Territories of Commons in Europe: First Exchange on Data, Typologies and Relevance" guest speaker dr. Jose Luis Vivero Pol and various international experts, at Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna, Pisa, 11 June 2021. Streamed on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ9XFPEhb1I&t=150s&ab_channel=ScuolaSantAnna
- Coordinator and organizer of the international scientific conference "Crowdsourcing the world with food as commons: theory, policy implications and way forward for academics and practitioners", guest speaker dr. Jose Luis Vivero Pol, at Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna, Pisa, 10 June 2021.
- Panelist at the "Rural Commons Festival", Trento, 21-23 May 2021.
- Winter School "Food, sustainability and law", Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna (SUSTAIN Jean Monnet Module), 7-11 February 2021.
- Participation to the course "Beni comuni: che impresa!", Dynamo Academy, 12-13-19-20 November 2020.
- Speaker at the panel "Participation of local actors in the governance of natural resources" at CUCS 2019 (VI Congress on Citizenship and Commons), Trento (19-21 September 2019).
- Participation to the conference "About a City 2019" at Fondazione Giangiacomo Feltrinelli in Milan in the panel: "Commons" (23 May 2019) (http://fondazionefeltrinelli.it/aboutacity2019diario/#collapseZero).
- Panelist at the conference CEILAND (Central European Initiative on Agricultural Land Protection), Erasmus+ Jean Monnet Project, at the Slovak University of Agriculture in Nitra, Slovakia, (2-6 April 2019).
- Selected for participation at Feltrinelli Camp 2019 (100 junior researchers from all Europe), "Rethinking Capitalism: from globalization to humanization. A two-day international workshop for young European researchers and practitioners" (15-16 March 2019).