The goal of the workshop is to give scholars a chance to meet and discuss their work on model evaluation in economics combining different approaches such as methods for causal learning, agent-based modelling, economic experiments, metrics of goodness and completeness, models with artificial agents in markets.
The workshop will be hosted by the University of Pisa and Sant’Anna School of Advanced Studies, and features a friendly atmosphere, which allows for discussing high quality research in a convivial environment. Regular sessions will be introduced by our keynote speakers: Daniela Puzzello (Indiana University), Thomas Lux (University of Kiel), Alessio Sancetta (Royal Holloway, University of London), and Tobias Henschen (University of Cologne).
The workshop is organised in the framework of the PRIN-20177FX2A7 project "How good is your model? Empirical evaluation and validation of quantitative models in economics".
The workshop will take place on September 25-27 at Centro Congressi Benedettine, Pisa. Here you find the program and more details about the event: https://sites.google.com/view/model-evaluation-causal-search/home?authuser=0
- Fulvio Corsi (University of Pisa)
- Francesco Feri (Royal Holloway University of London)
- Rachele Foschi (University of Pisa)
- Alexia Gaudeul (European Commission)
- Alessio Moneta (Sant’Anna School)
- Raffaello Seri (University of Insubria)
- Francesco Cordoni (University of Pisa)
- Caterina Giannetti (University of Pisa)
- Mario Martinoli (Sant’Anna School)
Centro Congressi Le Benedettine (Pisa - Italy)
Piazza S. Paolo a Ripa D'Arno, 16, 56125 Pisa PI, Italia (https://goo.gl/maps/Kk7b3ejLqfHpMcNt7)