The Sant'Anna School is participating this year again in the "widespread events" taking place throughout Italy as part of Climbing for Climate, organized by the RUS. The initiative proposed by the Sant'Anna School, in collaboration with the University of Pisa, includes a walk on Saturday, September 16, around the Certosa di Calci.
The day's program includes:
- 9:30 a.m. meeting of the and participants in front of the Certosa di Calci and division into groups
- 9.45 am institutional greetings
- 10.00 a.m. departure of the excursion
- 12.30 pm stop for a possible packed lunch (not provided by the organizers)
- 1:30 p.m. return
- 4 p.m. arrival at the Certosa: brief concluding lecture and greetings
Participants are recommended to come properly equipped, equipped with:
- water and packed lunch
- shoes with carved soles
- rain cape for (possible) rain
How to participate
For organizational reasons, participation will be limited to and the first 100 registered participants.
To register, you must fill out the form at the following link:
Cover photo: reterus.it