CALL FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR A POSITION OF RECOGNIZED RESEARCHER AT THE INSTITUTE OF MECHANICAL INTELLIGENCE IN THE FRAME OF THE DIPE IN ROBOTICS AND A.I.
- Call notice date 15.02.2023
- Deadline for application submission 18.06.2023
The Sant’Anna School of Advanced Studies in view of the possible opening of one positions of Recognized Researcher at the Institute of Mechanical Intelligence ( https://www.santannapisa.it/en/institute/mechanical-intelligence), in the frame of the Department of Exellence in Robotics & A.I. in one or more of the following research areas:
- Applied Mechanics to Robotics and Sensing for Biomechanics
- Exoskeletons as technological aids for power augmentation or assistance
- Telemedicine and telediagnosis through robotics and wearable devices
- Algorithms for automated health and safety risk assessment
- Performance and Motion analysis in sport and work activities
or in an area at the intersection or at the interface of the previous ones
invites interested candidates with a solid research profile, a PhD degree in an engineering field and a research background in one or more of the previously indicated research domain(s) to send their expressions of interest to email@example.com within June, 18, 2023.
Please indicate in the subject line this code: RR-DIPE-MechanicalIntelligence.
Applicants have to fill in and send the Appendix
All correspondence and expressions of interest will be kept strictly confidential. Knowledge of the Italian language is not required, but the ability to teach in English is mandatory. The Scuola guarantees equal gender opportunities in recruitment and career.
Disclaimer: this is not yet a job vacancy advertisement. Based on the expressions of interest for this position, Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna will decide whether or not to open public competition for the position in spring 2023.