The initiative is an interdisciplinary project, sponsored by the Institute of Economics and the Dirpolis (Law, Politics, Development) Institute of the Sant'Anna School, which discusses the gendered division of labour in advanced capitalist societies. Providing perspectives and contributions are scholars from economics, economic history, political philosophy, feminist theory and political science.
The calendar of the events
- February 14, 2023 - "Women's work and labour precarity: Italy in historical perspective"
- February 22, 2023 - "Feeling at home and working from home in the (post)pandemic era. A feminist perspective."
- March 13, 2023 - "Nature of gendered work, paid care work and social classes"
- March 27, 2023 - "Post-Fordist feminism: redefining care work from the feminization of work to global bi-work"
- April 26, 2023 - "Welfare state and the impact on the gender division between paid and unpaid work"
- May 10, 2023 - "Care work between valorization and empowerment"
- May 30, 2023 - "Policy and politics of a gendered discourse."
Full details in the attached posters.