Start website main content

If you are a non-EU applicant

If you are a non-EU citizen living outside Italy, you must submit your admission application to the program by the deadline set in the call. You must also apply for an entry visa for study purposes at the Italian Embassy in your country by pre-enroling online via the Universitaly portal.

We strongly advise you to start the application for an entry visa as soon as you have been officially admitted to this programme. The visa procedure might slightly change depending on the Embassy/Consulate, they however all require the reason and duration of your stay as well as the proof of adequate economic means and accommodation. Therefore we suggest you to query the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs website: by selecting your nationality, your residence, the length of your stay in Italy and the purpose of your visit, the database will give information about the type of visa and the documents required for the application.

Residence permit. After having obtained your VISA D type for STUDIO and having arrived in Italy, you MUST apply for a residence permit within 8 working days from your arrival. You can find all the most updated information about the step to take clicking HERE.