Deadline for application submission
For NON-EU Candidates: March 3, 2023 - 11:00 am (CEST)
Assessment of application for non-EU candidates
- WITHIN March 10, 2023;
- March 15, 16 and 17, 2023
Publication of final ranking list of NON EU admitted candidates: within March 25, 2023
For EU Candidates: Within July 28, 2023 - 11:00 am (CEST)
APPLICATION ON LINE
Assessment of application of non-EU candidates
- Within August 4, 2023;
- August 30, 31 2023
- September 1, 2023
Publication of final ranking list of NON EU admitted candidates: within September 8, 2023
Admission to the Master programme takes place yearly, through a public selection based on titles evaluation and an interview. The number of students for each year is limited to 30:
- 15 positions reserved to non-EU candidates not resident in Italy;
- 15 positions reserved to EU candidates and non-EU candidates residing in Italy.
- Bachelor of Science or a Master of Science in Bioengineering or Biomedical Engineering, Bachelor of Science in other disciplines, only if the B.Sc. includes at least the minimal qualifications in terms of gained credits as detailed in the call (art.2).
- Good knowledge of English language, at least corresponding to an intermediate level (B2 Level in the European Framework for foreign languages).
Admission is extended also to applicants that have not graduated yet, and will award the degree no later than December 15, 2023 (EU candidates) or July 28, 2023 (NON-EU candidates).
Candidates may use the following template to prepare the short summary of the B.Sc. Thesis (max 5 pages).
The Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna may award, based on criteria that will be disclosed in a future dedicated Call of the School, II Level honours students positions dedicated to those admitted to the Master's Degree in Bionics Engineering. Honours courses are university training courses for deserving and capable students. They implement and complete the courses offered by the University of Pisa with excellent training and early introduction to research, offering free accommodation and food in the colleges, in addition to financial contributions for studying, abroad experiences, internships in companies and public institutions, the use of modern scientific laboratories, a library, sports facilities and spaces for cultural and recreational activities. Updated information will be available on the page on January 2023.