- Deadline for application submission 19.05.2021 - 12:00
Submission deadline for the online application: May, 19th 2021 at 12.00 a.m. (Midday, Italian time)
n. 7 positions with scholarship (1 position is reserved for candidates who obtained abroad the academic degree necessary for the admission to a doctorate program) of which:
- n. 5 positions funded by Scuola
- n. 1 position funded by the Laboratory for Management and Health of the Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna for project proposals falling in the area of “Clinical networks and management of complex care pathways”
- n. 1 position funded by Fondazione Pisana per la Scienza ONLUS, for project proposals falling in the area " Detection and characterization of biomarkers associated with oncological and cardiovascular diseases"
n. 2 additional positions co-funded by IFC/CNR and Scuola Sant'Anna are available and reserved for candidates submitting a research project on:
- Translational modelling applied to neuroscience
- Innovative technological approaches in radiotherapy
n. 1 additional position supported by the Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia (IIT) dedicated to a research project focused on the “Study of circadian and metabolism connection for identifying novel therapeutic approaches”.
For additional information please contact Benedetto Grimaldi, email: email@example.com
The number of positions may be increased if further funding becomes available.
Besides the standard PhD program, The Tuscany Foundation "Gabriele Monasterio" – FTGM, in collaboration with the Institute of Life Sciences of the School, offers a scientific-clinical track as part of the Ph.D. Programme in Translational Medicine. Eligible candidates to the scientific-clinical track are Ph.D. students in Translational Medicine who hold a medical degree, the Italian “abilitazione all'esercizio della professione di medico chirurgo” and a specialty degree in one of the FTGM clinical areas, plus their research projects must be of FTGM interest. Scuola, in agreement with the FTGM, determines the annual number of positions available for the scientific-clinical track. The Ph.D. students applying for the scientific-clinical track will be evaluated and selected by a Commission formed by four experts two designated by the Ph.D. Faculty Board and two by FTGM. The Ph.D. students admitted to the scientific-clinical track shall receive a scholarship supplement as compensation for their clinical activities.
How to Contact Us
To obtain more information please write to the following e-mail address: