Below are the 2022 scientific publications of the members of the MeS Laboratory. To consult the scientific production of the past years, see the attachment section of this page. The reports produced by the Laboratory are available on the Download Area page.
- Damone, A., Vainieri, M., Brunetto, M., Bonino, F., Nuti, S., Ciuti, G., Decision-making algorithm and predictive model to assess the impact of infectious disease epidemics on the healthcare system: the COVID-19 case study in Italy, IEEE J Biomed Health Inform, 2022.
- Seghieri, C., Ferré, F., Foresi, E., Borghini, A., Healthcare costs of diabetic foot disease in Italy: estimates for event and state costs, The European Journal of Health Economics, 2022
- Tonutti, G.; Bertarelli, G.; Giusti, C.; Pratesi, M., Disaggregation of poverty indicators by small area methods for assessing the targeting of the “Reddito di Cittadinanza” national policy in Italy, Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, 2022
- Longo, F., Barsanti, S., Bonciani, M., Bunea, A., Zazzera, A., Managing community engagement initiatives in health and social care: Lessons learned from Italy and the United Kingdom, Health Care Manage Review, 2022
- Deandrea, S., Sardanelli, F., Calabrese, M., Ferré, F., Vainieri, M., Sestini, E., Caumo, F., Saguatti, G., Bucchi, L., Cataliotti, L., Provision of follow-up care for women with a history of breast cancer following the 2016 position paper by the Italian Group for Mammographic Screening and the Italian College of Breast Radiologists by SIRM: a survey of Senonetwork Italian breast centres, La radiologia medica, 2022.
- Tavoschi, L., Belardi, P., Mazzilli, S., Manenti, F., Pellizzer, G., Abebe, D., Azzimonti, G., Nsubuga, J.B., Dall'Oglio, G., Vainieri, M., An integrated hospital-district performance evaluation for communicable diseases in low- and middle-income countries: Evidence from a pilot in three sub-Saharan countries, PLoS ONE, 2022.
- Ferrari, A., Bonciani, M., Russo, E., Mannella, P., Simoncini, T., Vainieri, M., Patient-reported outcome measures for pregnancy-related urinary and fecal incontinence: A prospective cohort study in a large Italian population, International Journal of Gynecology & Obstetrics, 2022.
- Bonciani, M., Corazza, I., De Rosis, S., The COVID-19 emergency as an opportunity to co-produce an innovative approach to health services provision: the women's antenatal classes move on the web, Italian Journal of Marketing, 2022.
- Willmington, C., Belardi, P., Murante, A.M., Vainieri, M., The contribution of benchmarking to quality improvement in healthcare. A systematic literature review, BMC Health Services Research, 2022.
- Barchielli, C., Rafferty, A.M., Vainieri, M., Integrating Key Nursing Measures into A Comprehensive Healthcare Performance Management System: A Tuscan Experience, International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 2022.
- Alba, S., Rood, E., Mecatti, F., Ross, J.M., Dodd, P.J., Chang, S., Potgieter, M., Bertarelli, G., Henry, N.J., LeGrand, K.E., Trouleau, W., Shaweno, D., MacPherson, P., Qin, Z.Z., Mergenthaler, C., Giardina, F., Augustijn, E-W., Baloch, A.Q., Latif, A., TB Hackathon: Development and Comparison of Five Models to Predict Subnational Tuberculosis Prevalence in Pakistan, Tropical Medicine and Infectious Disease, 2022.