- Area tematica Diritto, welfare & public management
- Sede Modalità di erogazione a distanza
- Scadenza iscrizione 28.04.2023
- Periodo di svolgimento 8 May – 19 May 2023
- URL registrazione APPLY NOW
- Ore formazione 20
- Numero massimo di partecipanti 70
- Quota iscrizione The Course enrolment fee amounts to € 350 and includes the attendance of all the lessons and the teaching material
The Course aims at exploring the processes of Democratic Constitution Making from a comparative law viewpoint. It offers an in-depth and up-to-date analysis of direct and representative participation mechanisms in constitution-making processes from a comparative perspective. The course focuses on both general topics and specific cases of constitution-making processes, exploring some significant and recent experiences. Thus, alongside more general lectures, there will be lectures on specific case studies with experts of the various jurisdictions.
The Target of Course are post-graduate students (primarily, but not exclusively, in law or political science), practitioners, barristers, civil servants.
The Course has the following Training Objective:
- to foster greater knowledge of direct and representative participation mechanisms in the Constitution-making processes in a comparative perspective;
- to provide reliable interpretative tools for a systemic understanding of the constitution-making mechanisms;
- to discuss specific case studies by relying on a problem-based approach.
The course is structured in 10 sessions from the 8th to the 19th of May. Each session consists of 2 hours of lessons (15.00-17.00 CET). The training activities are provided with online lectures (Webex).