Sant'Anna JobFair 2015
HENESIS is an R&D intensive SME, established in 2007 as spin-off of Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna and now part of the Camlin Group.
Henesis is the Italian innovative company that believes advanced ICT in combination with embedded Artificial Intelligence can give a tremendous contribution to people safety and well being.
In particular the newly created “Health and wellness” division, in strict cooperation with primary public and private partners, conceives, develops and sells intelligent wearable devices, systems and solutions for the personalised health, brain machine interaction, motor rehabilitation.
Passion, extreme competence, creativity and multidisciplinarity are the pillars on which we build our solutions and that we search in our people.
Biomedical/Medical Engineers (BE) , Computer Engineers (CS), Electronic Engineers (EE), Mechanical Engineers (ME), Business administration (BA)
Stage e posizioni aperte:
Several positions: Internships for PhD students (min 6 months full time), MSc Thesis (min 6 months full time), open-ended contracts (both junior and senior); a short internship for business administration students (3 months).
Progetti speciali da illustrare:
- MScBE Thesis in: “Fusion of kinematic data from Microsoft Kinect and accelerometric WBAN for robust interpersonal modelling of prototypical rehabilitation whole-body tasks”.
- MScCS Thesis in: “Application of advanced Machine Learning techniques for quantitative and qualitative real-time analysis of athletic gesture”.
- MScEE Thesis in: design of a new motion capture node for WBAN.
EEG and BCI
- MScCS/BE Thesis in: “Cognitive stress identification and analysis in driving tasks through wearable multimodal data fusion from EEG and other bioelectrical signals”.
- MScEE Thesis in: “Advanced skin conductance measures with local feature extraction and processing: design of electronic circuit and firmware”
- MScME Thesis or PhD Internship: “Modelling and simulation of tactile sensors made of advanced organic polymeric materials”
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- BA Internship (3 months): Strategic marketing plan for an innovative high-tech product for the personalised health market
Selection is tough (3 steps are foreseen for open-ended contract): we’re searching really outstanding people; housing facilities offered for the whole period (internships and MSc theses) or for first months (open-ended contracts).
Portale recruitment: http://www.henesis.eu/careers/