- Data pubblicazione bando 22.12.2022
- Termine presentazione domanda 05.02.2023
The Sant’Anna School of Advanced Studies in view of the possible opening of one positions of Recognized Researcher at the Institute of Law, Politics and Development (https://www.santannapisa.it/en/istituto/dirpolis-institute) in one or more of the following research areas:
- data governance and civil protection of fundamental rights
- fundamental rights protection with reference also to vulnerable subjects in the digital era and their personal data
- civil liability in general and with specific reference to the digital domain, as well as in connection with activities (digital and not) in the family spheres or with reference to vulnerable individuals.
- technology regulation with particular but not exclusive reference to data mining, artificial intelligence.
invites interested candidates with a research background in one or more of the previously indicated research domain(s), to send their expressions of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org within February, 5, 2023. Please insert in the subject line the code: RR – DIRPOLIS – LAW.
Applicants have to fill in and send the Appendix
All correspondence and expressions of interest will be kept strictly confidential.
Knowledge of the Italian language is not required, but the ability to teach in English is mandatory. The Scuola guarantees equal gender opportunities in recruitment and career.
Disclaimer: this is not yet a job vacancy advertisement. Based on the expressions of interest for this position, Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna will decide whether or not to open public competition for the position in spring 2023.
Job vacancy advertisement: The School have opened a public selection for the recruitment of one assistant professor (ricercatore/ricercatrice a tempo determinato) with full time position, tenure track probationary, temporary contracts (3 years) pursuant to art. 24 paragraph 3 letter B of Italian Law no. 240/2010 in the Academic Recruitment Field “Comparative Law” (SC 12/E2) - Academic Discipline “Comparative Private Law” (SSD IUS/02).