Generative AI is a rapidly evolving technology that has the potential to transform the way we create and consume content. However, it also raises a number of critical ethical and social issues in the domains of privacy protection, security, workers' rights, copyright, and education.
L'EMbeDS is delighted to invite its entire community to join a session where experts will discuss opportunities, risks and rules of the ongoing Generative AI revolution. The session, sponsored by the Internet Festival and the Tuscany Region, will include contributions by:
- Alessandra Nardini -- the Councilor for Education, Training, University, Research and Work of the Tuscany Region
- Fosca Giannotti -- a faculty of the Scuola Normale Superiore di Pisa, national delegate for Cluster 4 Horizon Europe, and the PI of the ERC XAI (Exaplainable Artificial Intelligence) project
- Brando Benifei -- a member of the European Parliament, involved in the development of the AI Act.
- Dino Pedreschi -- a faculty of University of Pisa, national delegate for the Global Partnership on Artificial Intelligence, and scientific coordinator of the Human Centered AI spoke FAIR (Future AI research; PNRR, Next Generation EU)
- Roberto Viola -- of the Directorate-General for Communications Networks, Content and Technology, European Commission
- Marco Malvaldi -- a writer
- Luca De Biase -- a journalist with Sole 24 Ore